JPJIRF offers the most comprehensive electrical design training program. The program will prove helpful to qualified mechanical engineers who seek to supplement their knowledge in HVAC designing.
Upon completion of the training course, our students will have a thorough understanding about:
• The basic electrical principles and their application to electrical equipments.
• Circuits and systems used within commercial and high-rise buildings.
• Concepts of Grounding and Power Factors
• Electrical Code Interpretation
• Short Circuit Calculations of buildings
Electrical Design Course Content
• Electrical Generation, transmission and distribution general concept
• Lux level Calculation, Load scheduling, common area, open area and load calculation
• Voltage Drop Calculation, Switch Gears, Panel Boards
• Transformer Selection as Per regulation
• Cable Tray Design & Selection, BUSBAR details and selection
• Different Electrical Services: Lightening, Power, Fire Alarm CCTV etc.
• Telephone system (As per DU, Etisalat)
• Types of Drawings: Design Drawing & Shop Drawing
• Green Building Design Implementation
• Types of Earthling according to the requirements
• Designing as per Electrical standards: NEC, BS, DEWA, ADEWA, IEC, NEMA, NFPA etc