The plumbing MEP design course is useful for both mechanical and electrical professionals working within the construction industry.
Water Supply services Design
The course will cover in detail about the designing of water supply system as per local and International standards. The major topics that will covered includes:
• Fundamentals of Plumbing System
• Fixtures, faucets and fixture fittings
• Sizing and selection of storage tanks and estimation of daily water demand.
• Sizing of Booster and transfer pumps.
• Detailed Pump head calculations
• Hot water system design and selection of solar panels and calorifiers.
Drainage services Design
The course will cover all aspects in relation to the designing of drainage systems as per local and British regulations. The major topics that will covered during the program includes:
|•||Standard pipe sizes for the fixtures and designing of piping systems|
|•||Gulley traps, manholes, catch basins, sand traps and venting system|
|•||Sizing of grease interceptors, holding tanks, condensate drain calculations, storm water design and pipe sizing|
|•||Manhole schedule preparations, sump pit design and sump pump sizing|
LPG services Design
The LPG design course will provide our students with a complete understanding of designing LPG networks as per local and British standards. The major topics covered during the program will include:
• Sizing of LPG tanks for residential and commercial applications
• Local authority regulations for the installation of LPG tanks.
• Accessories for LPG networks.
• Pipe sizing for natural gas and LPG.
Steam services Design
The course will cover the designing of a steam network as per local and British standards. Major topics covered during the program will include:
• Sizing of steam boilers for commercial applications.
• Pipe sizing for steam and condensate piping.
• Steam traps, feed water tanks design, feed water pumps.