EUR- ING, Dr.Jen Jacob, Ph.D Engg, P.Engr, C.Eng, MCIBSE, FSIESRP, FIIE, FISMEChairman & Founder
Contact Mob / WhatsApp: +974 77375883
He is practiced in different kind of Infra & Building service through multinational projects, such as Doha Metro, Lusail Infrastructure project – Qatar, Hamad international Airport – Qatar, Durrat Al Bahrain Project –Bahrain.
He is a BIM Expert to develop BIM models as well, He used to practice, power and water transmission and distribution systems / networks, huge type of hospitals, huge type of warehouses, High rise towers, commercial projects, Group of villas etc.
He has driven as Technical Manager, Testing and commissioning Manager, MEP Manager, and Interface Manager etc. His education background holds Doctorate in Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering – Design from recognized universities.
He had written many MEP research articles, and the same have been published in several International Indexed Journals with ISSN (International Standard Serial Number), which are approved by UGC (University Grants Commission), Government of India.
Moreover, he is the author of MEP engineering books published with unique International Publisher’s Identifier number ISBN( International standard Book Number) allocated by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, has published a Book titled “DESIGN AND OPTIMIZATION OF HVAC SYSTEM – A FUNDAMENTAL APPROACH” (ISBN: 978-81-932908-4-2) during September 2016, and Book Titled “ DESIGNING AN ELECTRICAL BUILDING ENVELOPE (ISBN – “978-93-86388-00-1) during January 2017
Education Background – DR. Jen JacobPostdoctoral Researcher – Mechanical Engineering – Two Research Areas
RESEARCH AREA- Analysis and Optimization of Ventilation Systems and HVAC System for an Underground Transport Interchange building and Pump stations “with the Supervision of Prof. Dr. Rohan Senanayake on behalf of the Lincoln University College, Malaysia.
RESEARCH AREA – Boost efficiency with district cooling systems IN GULF REGION via Crown University Int
Dr. Jen has registered as a European Engineer (Eur Ing) from FEANI, Brussels and MEP Chartered Engineer from CEng UK. he has holding two Doctors in Philosophy (PHD) – Mechanical Engineering-Design and electrical engineering. Also, he holds the master’s degree in Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Operation and Project Management, master’s in engineering, also hold the Mechanical engineering degree.
Additionally, he has completed the center board exam in engineering, such as mechanical engineering, air conditioning engineering, automobile engineering, which is equivalent to BE / BTech. also completed many engineering diplomas.
He has accredited with the Engineering Awards – In Mechanical Engineering for the following,
• Indian Society Of Mechanical Engineers- Affiliated With Innovative Scientific Research Professional, Malaysia For The Award Of – Innovative & Dedicated, Excellent Professional Achievement Award In Mechanical Engineering
Certificate Of Education Award Recognize To Dr. Jen Jacob, For The Award Of – Innovative & Dedicated, Excellent Professional Achievement Award In Mechanical Engineering, To Base On The Credential Of Innovative Knowledge & Work, Contribution, Experience, Achievements, Leadership & Management, Qualifications, Membership Registration, Editorial Board Member, Sustained Activities & Services, Project, Dissertation & Research Work, Educational Initiatives Etc.international Convention On Innovative Scientific Research Strategies (Icisrs 2018) The Award Program In Association With The Professionals – Educationalist Meet & The Chief Guest Of Honor “universiti Teknologi Mara, Global Convention Executive Committee Member (Uitm) Shah Alam
• Innovative Researcher & Dedicated Excellent Technologist Achievement Award Specialization: Mechanical Engineering
Based on the credential, approved educational qualifications, experience and publication, editorial board member & leadership dissertation, project, innovative knowledge, scientific research papers by JEN JACOB. The Society of Innovative Educationalist & Scientific Research Professional has been approved to use the Grade & Educational Membership Title of Fellow for Jen Jacob.
Being a resource person to the unpaid International Webinar on “Analysis and Optimization of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) System” hosted by Magestic Technology Solutions (P) Ltd, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India on 26th June 2020.
The participants throughout the world have appreciated in their feedback form and have awarded 9.0/10.0 (Excellent grade).
Has Presented A Paper On “optimal Administration Of Hvac Organizations With Indeterminate Sustainable Source” In The International E- Conference On Recent Developments In Engineering Management Sciences And Technology (Icrdet’ 20) By The Dhaanish Ahmed College Of Engineering (Dace), Chennai. Recognized Under Section 2(F) & 12(B) Of Ugc Act 1956) Approved By Aicte, New Delhi & Affiliated To Anna University, Chennai. Naac Accredited.
Publication In Scopus-indexed Journals – For The International Conference
Jenjacob ““optimal Administration Of Hvac Organizations With Indeterminate Sustainable Source” Published Journal Of Critical Review (Jcr) L Issn- 2394-5125 Vol 7, Issue 11, 2020, Publisher: Innovare Academics Sciences Pvt. Ltd Malaysia. Scopus Listed.
Dr. JEN JACOB Has been Approved & Registered as Hon. Editorial Board Member-Consultant Recognized by Innovative Scientific Research Professional Malaysia, Publisher Scientific Journals For his Professional Knowledge, upliftment, Contributions & Promotion of Excellence on specialization. Certificate considered during the International Convention of Innovative Scientific Research Strategies 2020 (Science-Engineering & Technological -Management Applications & Medical Technology), Kuala 2021Lumpur,Malaysia on 2 1 September 2020
• Jenjacob: Scopus Listed Publication “multiobjective Optimal Development Model For Hvac Systems In Buildings” Published In “ Test Engineering And Management” (Team), Vol. 83: May/june 2020, Issn: 0193-4120 Page No. 27250- 27256 .
• Jenjacob ““a Study On Hvac System For Bi-level Passenger Cars In Railways And Metros” Published In International Journal Of Research And Analytical Reviews (Ijrar) L E-issn 2348-1269, P- Issn 2349-5138, Registration Id: 191979, Paper Id: Ijrar1904118, Volume 5 L Issue 4 L October 2018, Approved By Ugc. University Grants Commission, Government Of India
• Jenjacob “a Study On Mep System Solutions For Railways And Metro Network Communications” Published In Journal Of Emerging Technologies And Innovative Research (Jetir)-) – Issn (Online): 2349-5162 | Issn (Print): 159-163, Registration Id: Jetir1810036), Vol 5, Issue – 10, October 2018, Approved By Ugc. University Grants Commission, Government Of India.
• Jenjacob “design Of Mep System In Metro Railways- A Review” International Journal On Recent Researches In Science Engineering And Technology (Ijrrset) – Issn (Online): 2348-3105 | Issn (Print): 2347-6729), Vol 6 ,issue – 4, April 2018, Approved By Niscair & Ugc. University Grants Commission, Government Of India.
• Jen Jacob, “high Voltage Electrical Systems”, International Journal Of Advances In Engineering – Issn: 2394 – 9260, Vol. 1 , No. 8, Pp. 622 – 627, August 2015
• Jen Jacob, “fire Safety Concerns And Operational Reliability Of Automatic Sprinkler Systems”, International Journal Of Advances In Engineering – Issn: 2394 – 9260, Vol. 1 , No. 9 , Pp. 658 – 660, September 2015
• Jen Jacob, “energy Efficient Hvac Systems”, International Journal Of Advances In Engineering – Issn: 2394 – 9260, Vol. 1 , No. 10 , Pp. 687 – 691, October 2015 Jen Jacob, “Studies On Residential Water Supply System Through Efficient Plumbing Design”, International Journal Of Research In Mechanical, Mechatronics And Automobile Engineering – Issn : 2454 – 1435, Vol. 1 , No. 3, Pp. 108 – 115, December 201
• Jen Jacob, “Low Voltage System Design For Buildings”, International Journal Of Research In Mechanical, Mechatronics And Automobile Engineering – Issn: 2454 – 1435, Vol. 1 , No. 4 , Pp. 116 – 123, January 2016
• Jen Jacob, “optimization Of Heating Ventilation And Air Conditioning (Hvac)” International Research Journal In Advanced Engineering And Technology – Issn: 2454 -4752, Vol, .2 , No 1 Pp 456-460 , February 2016.
• Jen Jacob “hvac System For Low Energy Buildings”, International Research Journal In Global Engineering And Science (Irjges). Issn: 2456-172x, Vol. 1, No. 2, Pp 47-52, July 2016
• Jen Jacob “a Study On Designing Of A Hvac System In Green Building Environment “international Journal Of Emerging Technologies In Engineering Research (Ijeter) Issn: 2454-6410, Volume 4, Issue 8, Pp 222-225, August 2016.
• Jen Jacob “a Study On Optimization Modeling And Simulation In Hvac System – A Global Approach” International Journal Of Scientific Engineering And Applied Science
• (Ijseas) Issn: 2395-3470– Volume-2, Issue-8, Pp 297-303 August 2016: Jen Jacob “enhancing And Designing Of Energy Efficient Lighting System In Existing Buildings: A Fundamental Approach” International Journal Of Emerging Technologies In Engineering Research (Ijeter), Issn: 2454-6410, Volume 4, Issue 8, Pp 67-71, August (2016)
• Design And Optimization Of Hvac System – A Fundamental Approach (Isbn: 978-81-932908-4-2) During September 2016. Isbn (International Standard Book Number) Allocated By The Department Of Higher Education, Ministry Of Human Resource Development, Govt. Of India.
• Designing An Electrical Building Envelope (Isbn – “978-93-86388-00-1) During January 2017. Isbn (International Standard Book Number) Allocated By The Department Of Higher Education, Ministry Of Human Resource Development, Government Of India
A Paper title “HVAC System for Low Energy Buildings “has been selected for the National Conference on High Performance Computing, Communications and Robotics – NCHPCCR’16. held at Jupiter Publications Consortium